Confinement Herbal Soup 坐月药材汤--
Confinement Herbal Soup
After 9 months of pregnancy and giving birth, post-partum women experience deficiency in blood and Qi, weakening uterus that leads to “coldness” in body, back ache, appetite disorders, discomfort from bloated stomach due to excessive wind, discharge of lochia/ heavy discharge, unable to produce breast milk due to blocked breast duct, fatigue-ness, constipation problem, as well as heavy water retention in body. Hence, traditional Chinese believe that proper confinement bring about healthier body and mind. Professionally prescribed by TCM Physician, pre-packed herbs focus on 5 main confinement recovery stages, namely: Expel, Remove, Rejuvenate, Recuperate, Tonify.
Packing Size: 28 packs for 28 days, each pack per day for 2 servings
- 1 Pack of Confinement herbs
- Water: 1.5 to 2 liters
- Meat/ Vegetarian Meat (optional)
1. Prepare meat (optional) by rinsing and blanching in a pot of hot water.
2. Wash all the herbs. Pour all the ingredients into water and bring to boil.
3. Continue boiling for 10-15 mins, then simmer (under slow fire) for another 1.5 to 2 hours.
4. Add salt (optional). Serve it while hot.
Store it in cool and dry place. Once open, please keep it refrigerated and discard after 1 year.
Dosage：Cook according to the sequence of number, herbs pack (1) for day 1, followed by herbs pack (2) for day 2 till herbs pack (5) for day 5 and so on.
Continue the sequence there-on. Every Pack is for 2 servings. Postpartum Women are advised to consume the soup for lunch and dinner.
包装: 每盒28包. 每包可供2餐食用（午餐与晚餐）