Confinement Herbal Soup (28 days)
Professionally prescribed by TCM Physician, pre-packed herbs focus on 5 main confinement recovery stages, namely: Expel, Remove, Rejuvenate, Recuperate, Tonify.
The soup includes benefits of: Nourish “Qi” & Tonify Yin, Strengthening Spleen & Kidney, Boosting Milk Supply and dissipate stasis, Rejuvenate “Qi” & Blood and Invigorate kidney and Reduce Water Retention
Packing Size: 28 packs per box, each pack per day, sufficient for 2 servings
· 1 Pack of Confinement herbs
· Water: 1.5 to 2 liters
· Meat/ Vegetarian Meat (optional)
- Prepare meat (optional) by rinsing and blanching in a pot of hot water.
- Wash all the herbs. Pour all the ingredients into water and bring to boil.
- Continue boiling for 10-15 mins, then simmer (under slow fire) for another 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Add wine or salt (optional). Serve it while hot. Store it in cool and dry place.
NOTE: Once open, please keep it refrigerated and discard after 1 year or before expiry date stated.
Recommended Consumption: Cook according to the sequence of number, herbs pack (1) for day 1, followed by herbs pack (2) for day 2. Continue the sequence there-on. Every Pack is for 2 servings. Postpartum Women are advised to consume the soup warm for lunch and dinner.
2. Confinement Herbal Tea 28 days
Traditionally, it is always recommended that Mummies consume red dates tea during their confinement. This is to avoid excessive water retention or getting "cold" during the period. Red Dates, well-known KING OF NUTS, are rich in Iron and Vitamin C. Every pack consists Red Dates, Black Dates, Dang Shen, etc
Packing size: 28 packets/ per box
Dosage：1-2 packets per day